This statement is made, pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR"), to all those who interact with the Web services of Analisi in Cloud SRL, accessible by electronic means from the address www.appforfinance.com, corresponding to the homepage of the site. The information is made only for the site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links. This document has been drawn up in accordance with national and Community legislation concerning the processing of personal data (EU Regulation No 2016/679).
The information contained in this document concerns all users who connect to the website, regardless of the purpose of the link, and have the purpose to guarantee to the user the loyalty and lawfulness of the collection of personal data from Part of the Analisi in Cloud SRL and their treatment lawfully and according to fairness, and to provide explanations and clarifications on the purpose and modalities, on the obligatory or optional nature of the conferral of the data and the consequences of a possible refusal of Responding, on the timing and nature of the data and information that Analisi in Cloud SRL collects, uses and manages, as well as on the rights of interested parties. The purpose of the data processing is to provide users with access to the contents and services provided on the portal. The site is a cloud computing platform, through which users can take advantage of software in cloud computing mode; The site also carries out an informative and updating function. Except in cases governed by law, the user's personal data is not collected by the simple Navigator, and the data subject to the processing is made up only of common data. In some cases, such as for the "Contact Us" section or to register for the site, the user is required to fill out a data collection form, which includes as a mandatory indication of the user's e-mail address, and this in order to allow Analisi in Cloud SRL to evade requests submitted through the "Contacts" section or to exercise control over the identity and/or legitimacy of the work of the user registered in the use of the services offered for free, such as Participation in the Forum, reserved to registered users only, and with the aim of protecting the interest of the community of all participants in the Forum and to make the judicial authorities the information in case of abuses or violations of rights of third parties or Other criminally relevant violations. The purpose of the collection of personal data is to allow the user to use the services and software of the platform, the billing of the services purchased, as well as to facilitate a personal communication for the management needs of the site. Users who wish to purchase services are given an additional "privacy statement", included in the general terms of "agreement for the use of software products distributed through the www.appforfinance.com portal", which specifies the use of Data collected and recorded indicating the purpose determined, and which contains the other indications required by law. The company Analisi in Cloud Srl collects only the relevant data and not exceeding the purposes for which the data is collected and processed, the company Analisi in Cloud Srl does not collect, does not preserve and does not treat sensitive data.
1. Ownership of the processing of data
The owner of the data processing is the company Analisi in Cloud SRL, in person of the legal representative P.T., with offices in Via Mazzini N. 115-Vicenza, VAT number 04031450242, e-mail address email@example.com, which compete the decisions on purpose, Modalities, logic and processing tools, data management operations with regard to the collection, processing, comparison, deletion, modification and dissemination of personal data, security measures in the retention of data
2. The holder treats personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, tax code, VAT, email, telephone number – hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") communicated during registration to the owner's website and/or At the time of signing the contract of supply of the service offered by the proprietor
2.2 User-supplied data
Analisi in Cloud SRL provides for the collection of personal data of the user:
A) without the express consent of the user (art. 6 (b), GDPR), for the following purposes:-to allow registration to the website;
- Allow you to subscribe to the subscription service provided by the owner and any other services required by the user;
- Fulfil the pre-contractual and contractual obligations provided for in the "Contract for the use of software products distributed through the www.appforfinance.com portal", including the relevant obligations arising out of law, regulations, Community legislation or An order of authority;
- Prevent or detect fraudulent activity or malicious abuse for the website;
- Exercising the rights of the proprietor, for example the right of defence in court.
only upon specific and distinct consent of the user (art. 7 GDPR) for the following purposes;
- -Respond to requests submitted by users through the "Contacts" section;
-Register the users in their own database, to allow them to participate in the blog of the site;
- -Marketing:-Send via email newsletter, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the holder. It is reported that if you are already a customer, Analisi in Cloud may send commercial communications related to services and products of the holder similar to those of which the user has already benefited, except for his dissent. Credit card and banking information are only used to execute the agreed payment with the "contract for the use of software products distributed through the portal www.appforfinance.com ". The user is reminded that the public authority may request news and information for the purposes of control over the processing of personal data, and that in such cases the answer is obligatory.
3. Nature of the data and consequences of any refusal to respond
The processing of the data for the purpose referred to in the previous art. 2.2, A), is required. In case of refusal by the interested party, therefore, Analisi in Cloud SRL will not be able to perfect the contract for the use of software products distributed through the portal www.appforfinance.com "with this subject.
The processing of the data for the purposes referred to in the previous art. 2.2, B)
- Although it is optional, it is necessary if the user intends to send a request to the holder through the "Contacts" section and/or if he wishes to participate in the blog on the site.
- The processing of the data for the purpose referred to in the previous art. 2.2, B) 2., is optional; The refusal to such treatment, however, will not allow Analisi in Cloud SRL to keep updated the user about all the news and/or services offered on the site.
4. Method of Treatment
The personal data are treated mainly with computerized and automated systems, for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected. The holder shall adopt specific security measures in order to ensure the processing of the data, particularly with regard to the prevention of loss of such data, illicit or incorrect uses or unauthorized access to databases. The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 N. 2) GDPR, namely: collection, registration, organization, preservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data. Analysis in the Cloud will treat personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the above purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the report for the purposes of service and for no more than 5 years from the collection of data for Marketing purposes.
5. Communication and dissemination of data
The personal data collected on the site are not subject to dissemination-except for comments published on the site and on the blog at the request of the user-will not be sold, or ceded to third parties, prejudices provided by law. Analisi in Cloud SRL may, in any case, communicate the personal data without express consent of the person concerned, (ex art. 6 letter B) and C) GDPR, in order to respond to requests from supervisory bodies, from police and/or judicial authorities, as well as from All other subjects to whom the communication is compulsory by law for the purpose of the said purposes and/or to respond to disputes about any content that violates the rights of others, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company and other users of the site. The data will not be diffused. Analisi in Cloud Srl can also share the personal data of the user with other partners, such as PayPal, or with service providers with which Analisi in Cloud Srl has a contractual relationship and that collaborate in the company's activities, to offer content and Joint services, such as registration, transactions and customer service, which will operate as self-employed owners or responsible for this treatment.
6. Access to Data
The data can be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2. A) and 2. B):
- Employees and employees of the proprietor, in their capacity as appointees and/or internal managers of the treatment and/or system administrators;
- third parties (for example, providers for the management and maintenance of the website, suppliers, credit institutions, professional firms, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the proprietor, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
7. Data transfer
The management and retention of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union of the holder and/or third-party companies responsible and duly appointed as the controller. Currently the servers are located in Ireland. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. It remains in any case that the holder, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers in Italy and/or the European Union and/or non-EU countries. In this case, the holder shall ensure that the transfer of extra-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements which guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or by adopting the clauses Standard contractual provisions of the European Commission.
8. Security and Account Protection
According to art. 32 of the GDPR, the holder of the treatment of treatment puts in place technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of safety appropriate to the risk. The data are collected, stored and processed with the help of electronic instruments, are collected through insertion forms and are stored in a database at the company's registered office. Analisi in Cloud SRL uses as security measures for data retention the plan of disaster recovery, which provides daily and weekly backups of both the files and the database. The password is the only "key " that allows the registered user to log in to their site account. The user is invited to use complex numbers, letters and special characters, and not to disclose his/her password to third parties. If you decide to provide your own password or personal information to third parties, you will be responsible for all acts made using your account. If the user loses his or her password, he may no longer be able to control the use of his personal data and be subject to legal action taken against him, so if for any reason the secrecy and security of Passwords are compromised, the user is invited to report it to Analisi in Cloud SRL and to change immediately their access codes. The user data are stored on the server located at the company's registered office of Analisi in Cloud SRL, which treats the data as a good to protect and uses numerous tools (encryption, passwords and other) to protect personal data from accesses and activities of Unauthorized disclosure.
9. Rights of the interested party
In its quality the person concerned has the rights set out in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of: I. Obtaining confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning it, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- II. Obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; (b) The purposes and modalities of processing; c) of the logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) The identification details of the holder, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or which may become acquainted with them as a representative designated in the territory of the State, of persons responsible or appointed;
- III. Obtaining: a) updating, rectification or, when you are interested, the integration of data; (b) The deletion, anonymous processing or blocking of data treated in violation of law, including those which are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; (c) The attestation that the transactions referred to in (a)) and (b)) have been brought to the knowledge, even with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or circulated, except the case in which such fulfilment is impossible or involves A use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected law;
- IV. Oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning it, although relevant to the purpose of the collection; To the processing of personal data relating to it for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the completion of market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of a operator by email and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. It is stated that the right of opposition of the person concerned, set out in point B above), for direct marketing purposes by means of automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that however it remains safe the possibility for the person concerned to exercise The right of opposition even in part. Therefore, the person concerned may decide to receive only communications by means of traditional means or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it shall also have the rights referred to in articles. 16-21 GDPR (right of rectification, right to oblivion, right of limitation of treatment, right to portability of data, right of opposition), and the right of complaint to the guarantor.
10. Method of exercising the rights
You can at any time exercise your rights by sending:-A registered letter to Analisi in Cloud S.R.L., Viale Mazzini 110, Vicenza;
- an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
This site and the owner's services are not intended for children under the age of 18 and the rightholder does not intentionally collect personal information related to minors. In the event that information on minors is involuntarily recorded, the holder will delete them in a timely manner at the request of the users.
The company Analisi in Cloud SRL may at any time modify the content of this legal document on privacy, publishing the new version on its site. All new terms and conditions will be effective from the date of publication on the site. In the event of this document being updated, registered users will be notified by sending an e-mail message to the address provided at the time of registration.
*** *** ***